Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Tag: industrial property
Applications are part of our daily lives. They may constitute the value of a company or have strategic importance for a product. Their protection is fragmented depending on the elements of the application. This article provides an introduction to the protection of applications in France.
Websites are part of our daily lives. They can constitute the value of a company or have strategic importance for a product. Their protection is fragmented depending on the elements of the website. This article offers an introduction to website protection in France.
You have developed a strong identity for your website, application or product, and you have drafted a graphic charter in order to concretise this identity in an official document from your company. This article proposes some thoughts on how to secure your company’s graphic charter.
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Protection of a recipe
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Protection of a video game
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Protection of software