Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Tag: anteriority certificate
Are you a training organisation, independent instructor or consultant? You are entitled to copyright simply by creating your training materials and courses, if the condition of originality is met. This article offers some thoughts on how to secure your rights.
Are you the author of a text, book, document, or any other written material? You are entitled to copyright proptection simply by virtue of your creation, provided that your work meets the condition of originality. This article offers some thoughts on how to secure your right.
Copyright law protects all creations qualified as intellectual works. The types of creations covered are extremely variable: there is no exhaustive list, but there are of course some classic examples: logos, books, music, etc… In all cases, two main conditions must be met: originality and the fixation of the creation.
Designs are indeed eligible for double protection, and it is not always easy to be exhaustive by phone on this rather technical matter. However, we
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Protection of a recipe
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Protection of a video game
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Protection of software