Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Tag: Copyright.eu service
Each Copyright.eu certificate is archived within the Arkhinéo infrastructure (subsidiary of Groupe La Poste, formerly Caisse des dépôts et consignation). As a major IT security and legal reliability guarantee, this archiving is certified to the highest level of French and international requirements.
Each Copyright.eu certificate has a major advantage: the proof of its date is immediately admissible internationally, unlike other types of deposits such as the Soleau envelope. Explanations.
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Protection of a recipe
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Protection of a video game
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Protection of software