Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Tag: protection of concepts
Websites are part of our daily lives. They can constitute the value of a company or have strategic importance for a product. Their protection is fragmented depending on the elements of the website. This article offers an introduction to website protection in France.
In line with our previous article (unfair competition for the protection of a concept), we provide you here with some known examples of lawsuits in this field.
In the context of an economic concept with high added value, it is sometimes necessary to share it with economic partners, suppliers or associates. Unfair competition law is therefore fundamental, as it can provide a defence against undue appropriation.
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Protection of a recipe
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Protection of a video game
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Protection of software