Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Tag: protect my invention
Various inventions can be patented, but the subject matter of the application must meet the criteria set out in Article L611-10 al 1 of the French CPI: “New inventions involving an inventive step and capable of industrial application shall be patentable in all fields of technology.”
Are you the inventor of a technically innovative product? Patents allow you to obtain a monopoly on the use of your invention and are an effective deterrent to potential competitors who would take over your innovation. This article provides some thoughts on how to secure your rights.
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Protection of software
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Copyright protection and types of creations
- Protection of a recipe