Datasure © 2022 All rights reserved
Applications are part of our daily lives. They may constitute the value of a company or have strategic importance for a product. Their protection is fragmented depending on the elements of the application. This article provides an introduction to the protection of applications in France.
Databases are part of our everyday life, though we cannot see them. They can be of strategic importance within an IT system. Their protection is fragmented depending on the elements of the database concerned. This article offers an introduction to database protection in France.
Mostly wanted articles
- ‘Neighbouring rights’ to copyright or ‘related rights’
- The ©, ™ and ® symbols: how to use them?
- Uploading files for a Copyright.eu deposit
- Legal force of qualified electronic timestamping compared to others
- Protection of software
- International validity of the Copyright.eu certificate
- Copyright protection and types of creations
- Protection of a recipe